Friday 4 July 2014

Fancy Pants

In issue 60 of Sew magazine they had this super colourful project 'Baby's Best Bloomers' by Jazz Domino Holly from her book Sew Tiny.

You can whip these up in an hour or so depending on how quick you are or in my case how distracted I am! Although, what did make these quicker was my overlocker (LOVE!) no finishing seams for me, hurrah! These are also great for using up those little bits of fabric you have lying around.

  

Here's my mini model Amelie in her Rosy bloomers, so good for this hot sunny weather we are having in London right now :)

They are a little big on Amelie, the pattern size is 0-6 months so thats quite a large size range! I will make another pair a little smaller next time so she can wear them under dresses. These would be great for the boys too in a nice bold stripe fabric. I'm up for anything that covers the ugliness of a nappy! 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment